Tenuta MadonninaAre you looking for the most beautiful holiday home in Sicily?
Then also in 2021 you have come to the right place!
On our beautiful small-scale wine estate Tenuta Madonnina on the north slope of Mount Etna are 8 luxury holiday homes.
Are you two, do you have a (big) family or do you come with a group?
You are very welcome.
We guarantee a wonderful holiday on the most beautiful island of Italy. All you have to do is unpack your suitcase and enjoy!
Tom and Carla Boelen.
CORONA NEWS 2021:
Given the current, special circumstances, you can contact us regarding existing, postponed or new reservations. This can be done by email, the Dutch mobile number (see bottom of this page) or via the whatapp button.
What to expectA unique location, a unique experience...
- Beautiful individual houses, modern and tastefully decorated
- Excellent equipped kitchen
- Comfortable 2.10 m long box spring beds that are ready
- Private terrace with beautiful views of the vineyard and Mount Etna
- Free WiFi throughout the estate
- Nice pool with sun beds and shaded areas
- Hospitality and service at a high level and CORONA proof
- Child friendly and also very suitable for seniors
- Sicilian Culinary Activities
- Flexible arrival and departure days
- Small-scale holiday park in a quiet, green and rural environment
- TOP LOCATION for 2021:
away from the hustle and bustle and plenty of space for everyone!
- 10% early bird discount on weekly stays from April 3 to August 27, 2021
8 Luxury holiday homes in Sicily
The 8 luxury holiday homes on wine estate holiday Park Tenuta Madonnina can be divided into four different types:
Casa Colonica 2 Bedrooms 4-6 persons
Casa Piccola 1 Bedroom 2-4 people
Casa Grande 2 Bedrooms 4-6 persons
Casa Superiore 3 Bedrooms 6-8 persons
So there is always a holiday home that suits you.
Make use of our early booking discount until March 1, 2019 and check the terms and conditions on the page offers.
The Casa Colonica is located on the first floor of the Palmento and is approximately 65m2 large.
This holiday house has been restored in an old style and is authentic, rurally furnished and fully equipped.
From the large, partly covered roof terrace you have a wonderful view of the village of Castiglione di Sicilia and Mount Etna.
The house can accommodate 4 to 6 people.
The Casa Piccola is the semi-detached, split-level house of approximately 60 m2 and is fully equipped.
One of the four Casa Piccolas is completely detached and located on the ground floor and is therefore suitable for guests with a physical disability.
The 4 Casa Piccolas all have a covered terrace and are suitable for 2 to 4 people.